Guided Hypnotherapy

Ready to whip that subconsious into positive shape?  Easier than you think with Hypnosis.

What is Hypnosis?  Hypnosis is a powerful tool for change. Hypnosis is simply an internalized focus. So in simplest terms whenever you go within yourself and focus on a particular object or experience, you are really experiencing a hypnotic state for yourself. Anytime you are in “auto pilot” you are experiencing a hypnotic state. While you are in a hypnotic state you are using your subconscious mind.

The subconscious is truly the most powerful factor within each and every human being (mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually). It has been proven that most people only use 5%-10% of their mind. That 5% – 10% is known as the “Conscious mind”. The other 90% – 95% is known as the “Subconscious Mind”.

In hypnotherapy the therapist will offer positive suggestions while you are in a hypnotic state (using your subconscious mind) to creating permanent positive changes in your thinking, feelings and behaviors in order to create the life you want.

What this means is your subconscious mind allows you to reframe or implement new positive imprints/beliefs in order to create a new positive reality. “If you can conceive an idea and you are open to trying it, then you absolutely can achieve it!”

What is Hypnotherapy used for?

Here are some very common examples of how hypnosis can help you:

• Improve self confidence
• Heighten self esteem
• Increase self-worth
• Overcome fears about labor/childbirth
• Release fears/phobias
• Improve memory
• Increase motivation
• Overcome addictions
• Stop smoking
• Weight control
• Reduce anxiety
• Alleviate/adjust poor sleeping habits
• Improve study habits / prepare for test
• Relaxation/rejuvenation
• Increase athletic ability
• And so much more